Sunday, May 27, 2007

so proud of myself! for once, i didn't pick up a fight as usual with mum. instead, i forced myself to cool down over a bath, and talked things out with her calmly after dinner. aha. nah, wasn't completely successful in convincing her, but at least i got half the deal. yeap, compromise is the word. =) at least it didn't land the both of us in tears, like last time. yayyy~ so much so for COMMUNICATION! so happpy! =)) hehee.

oh, and i just came online again, and i got ANOTHER interview offer!! wahahhaa. it's this teaching asst thingy i applied last wk..then they replied me a few days ago to ask me some qns regarding my results and those like "what wld you do if...." yeap, and they replied today to ask me go down for interview le!! YAYYYYY. mwahahahaa~

so i'm suddenly scheduled for TWO interviews, NONE of which are ADMIN jobs!! mwahahahahaa~ -rolls over in glee- hahaha okay, i sound a bit kua zhang.. but if you were stuck in an admin job previously for 7 whole friggin' months, you would be as kua zhang as me too. hahahaaa

yayyy. in a gd mood coz..
1) i sorted stuff out with mum, without straining our r/nship.
2) i had home-cooked laksa for dinner which was très bien! ^^
3) i received two job interview offers in a day!
4) i watched a nice show on teeeeveeeeeeeeeeee (:
5) i dao-ed an irritating guy for the whole day! -.-''
6) my fav mum-baked cake is waiting for me to eat it tmr morning first thing i wake up! :p
7) i finally found someone to watch Pirates 3 with me!!! ^^
8) i'm simply a happy and contented gal! ;)

lalalaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment