Tuesday, May 15, 2007

bonjour!

had a great day todayyy! hehe~ accompanied mabbie to sch for her interview. then met her friend on the way there, whose friend accompanied her to the interview too! wahaha~ so while the two of them went for interview, the two of us waited for the two of them together! :p yeap. then their interview finish le(which i presumed it went well ^^), we saw stephie!! =D wahahaha~ oh, then mabbie and i went jp for celebration with ICECREAM! muahahahaa~ happy happpyyyyyyyyyyyy! happy for my cabbie!!! =)

eah, then after i came home slack all the way until now -.-'''

haha. yes, that's the end of my GREAT day. wahahaha~ so weird right? some how, just happy. hehee. happy with/for cabbie! (:

oh ya. i got pissed just now. was on my way to meet mabbie just now.. then i was in Century Square. then this girl whom i walked past tried to pass me some flyer for Slimatrix. then i was in a hurry, so i politely rejected it. then she continued CHASING after me!!! "小姐小姐, 看一看啊! 真的很有效的!!" WTH!! i wanted to strangle her can. eah, she also girl what. doesn't she know that's offensive? ARGH! okay, maybe it's just me being offended. -_-''' sheeeesh! i thought it was just my mum. now even some goondoo thinks i'm fat! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i'm so gonna die!!

girl ah, jian fei le ba!!! >=(

No comments:

Post a Comment