Wednesday, April 04, 2007





heheee.. just a destressor for the day! (:
--> click on 'read my VisualDNA' to see mine!!! ^^

it's been a happening 2 days.. all i can say is..ytd was horrible, today was alrite.

haha.. been busy apparently.

too shortchanged of time for a full detailed entry.

for once i wish i could be a full-time mugger. but no, i'm still chiong-ing one last project report - the last one that i presume is driving the whole world nuts, and leaving us with no time to mug.

exams are 13 days away if i trust my roomie's countdown.

i'm going crazy with all the pressure and the pressure of all around me.

but i'll hold out strong! after all, pms is almost over! the cheerful huiting will BRB! ;)

thanks to fellow stressfuls, i.e. roomie and manic pals for the jiayou da qi crucial to my campus survival! i love ya all! (:

am missing all my sa and cchms friends!!!!!!!! i keep dreaming of owtenos gathering and i duno why! -.- hahahaa~

i'm happy happy happyyy! that is, with the exception of ytd.. (=

my playground is Lee Wee Nam Library until 30th April.

i have a makeup lecture on Saturday morning, which is the day after Good Friday hols.

i'm uber sick of canteen food, regardless of can A/B/1/2/etc..

i know this entry is super messy and random, though i promised to keep it short, it's not really all that short either. =/

i got so much more to say but so little time.

i'm ending here.

can't wait for exams to end too.

i wanna meet up with ALL friends.

and i wanna have a proper meal with my family at home without having to worry about anything.

i miss my bed! and little miss sotong misses me! mummy now lays an extra cloth above my bed when i'm not at home so that my bedsheet won't keep collecting dust when i ain't around. and little miss sotong rests on top of this cloth and grins gleefully at me everytime i return! makes me so happy to be back in my room... hahahaa~

yea. i know i said i will stop.

bye, all. take care and mug hard! miss and love ya all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment