Friday, April 06, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i am SO BORED!!!!!! =((

damn sian lorrrr! nwae, ppl after u finish reading this entry, pls scroll down to take the test i posted on the previous entry if you haven't done so! hahaha~

oh, and btw.. Happy Good Friday! :) haha okay, maybe i shouldn't use 'happy'.. it's not meant to be a celebration right? =X actually i don't know too.. can't rmb le. ahahaas~ but why am i blogging about it? that's not the point right? ahahaas~

after getting slightly scared-ed by jaron online about the 'things' @ blk33, i went over to jiayin's room with huiqi for 200 meeting. and jiayin told another story about...................you-know-what. and i got totally freaked out. as in, so freaked out that my hair stood immediately in her room. =X then my roomie sms-ed me to tell me that she's going to church, then home until sunday night. omg. u can imagine my misery.

so i returned to my room after the proj meeting past 10pm with me, myself and i, totally freaking out. then went online to find ppl talk. and jaren kindly offered to dial 999 for me if i would type HELP into the msn convo window before i actually erm..get harmed or something. that was so helpful indeed. and the next thing i knew, the kind old chap is on his way to hk/beijing today. SO NICE OF HIM. -_-''' wahahaha~

and so i managed to bugg jaron to study with me so that i won't rot alone slacking. and so he kindly went to slp at 5am and woke up at 1130am. hurhurhur -_-'' and so i decided to be evil when jiaying called, and pangseh-ed him for awhile to eat with my baobei! ^^ yayyyy~ which was the right thing to do, cos' i got myself a great deal - baobei's bunking in with me tmr nite! :) yayyyy. happyyyyy! rotting alone in hall is seriously BAD. thanks baobei for the offer! =D yeap. and so we finally settled down to study at around 1pm. and his parents came earlier than expected..so he went home at 5pm, leaving me to rot again. sheeeeesh~ x_x

rotting sucks!

i seriously need ppl to just simply be around, so that i will study! hahaha~ what's that..social pressure?? lols.. and darling sx's studying with me after the dumb makeup lec tmr! ^^

thinking whether to go home anot on sunday morning. hahaha~ actually thinking of not going home le.. cos' go home then won't study le. but the mere thought of that is so tong ku! and got ppl warn me that if i don't go home from now until end of exams i'll become depressed and emo!!! HAHAHAAAA. sounds so scary! now i'm damn homesickkkkk. =( damn the maths lec! or else i would have gone homeeeeeeeeeeeee :( now like bu san bu si~ urrrrrrrrgh.

somebody come over NOW to motivate me to studyyyyyy!!! =((

pls continue scrolling down to do the quiz! ahahas~

No comments:

Post a Comment