Tuesday, April 24, 2007

arghhhh!

crisis crisis!! no, not identity crisis/commitment that crisis -.-

hahahaa. crisis is i haven't finished my revisions!!

weather's not on my side today! =[

hehee.. persevere persevere!!!! GAMBATE!!! =)

urggggh.

rebecca pls be merciful!

rawrrrrr.

duno wad to blog liao. suddenly mind's a blank. ahahahas.

shall pull myself back to Santrock.

Santrock rocks my world.

tmr i shall fall in love with Gauss-Jordan. that is, if such a person even exists.

tee heeeeeee.

i've been a naughty girl. not taking med today. can't afford to turn drowsy nowwwww!! ehhe.. i still took a teeny weeny nap though :p and roomie's feeding me with her vitamin pills! :) seeeeeeeee? i have a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet roomie!! i heart my roomie! hehee :p

glad roomie's here these few days. got ppl pei me fight my flu! yayyy. -beams contentedly-

okokay. don't chase me away from my lappie!! =[

jiayou, ppl!! after tmr it'll be relatively heavenly! hehe. =]


*and my wmp keeps playing the very ernie songs!! i.e. way back into love, all i want for christmas is you, zhuan shu tian shi, blahblahblah. -_-''' it's a sign. the kbox withdrawal syndrome sign. even my wmp feels it!! =[ all the gods up there be merciful and fast forward to end of exams so that i can hit that mic again!!!! -rawrrrrrr-

STUDY LAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment