Thursday, April 26, 2007

alriteyssssss. new beginning! here goes! =)

after the paper, went to LWN to look for shixian. hehee. then went to collect her socio essay with her. and today i saw the ultimate EXTREME ji po side of her!! wahahhaa~ really xia dao siaaa! lols. but ok la, at least she listened to me whine although she don't like. muahahaa.

after that, went back to LWN tardy!! ^^ haha no, why i put the ^^ when study?! eeeeeek. lols. then watch jy and sx debating over the effect size, see until i blur diao. O_O i was at chapter ONE, and they were debating something about chapter EIGHT. so scary and lost and freaked out. today was a bad day for maths! urrrgh. O_O hahahahaa. then sx so motherly! =D and jy so........blurer-than-me. wahahaha! super funny. then wah! i got match liao - got ppl study until as messy as me de! wahahaa~ sx see until cannot stop laughing. then actually i was also trying quite hard not to laugh. -_-''' hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. really very funnyyyyy

*phew*

finally resumed taking my med today after the paper! =) stopped taking for 2days cos' scared will drowsy then cannot study. haha. =X *shhhhhhhhhhhh* cannot tell mummy! she'll scream at me. hahahha

okay, i must jiayou for my stats liao. can't screw up AGAIN.

jiayou, jiayou!! ^^ jiayou too, my dear friends! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment