Thursday, March 22, 2007

this is a competition between fishsee jiejie and i.

the fastest blogger wins. (:

yayyyy. so long nv blog liao! hehee

got so many things to say, but duno where to start..

for starters, i'm very very happy now! :) don't know why, getting more and more cheerful these few wks.. ahaahas. that is, apart from when i'm pms-ing la. muahahaa.

and got quite a few compliments from friends, acquaintances and even STRANGERS. hahahahaa~ so weird right?? -.- lols.. but all the same, huiting is a very very VERY happy girl! hehee..

thanks:
- mabbie for always sharing my woes and weals and goofy smiles thru' all these time.
- & sorry to gungun for being there for me always (and that complain letter haha) and my not constantly being there for u respectively.
- to my roomie for all the late nights up together.. although you do your stuff and i do my stuff, it's nice to have someone staying up with u while you're busy! :) and it's nice to have someone wake you up from all the 8-min naps! (:
- to erly for coming all the way here that day to pei me talk and study. cheer up soon, gal! i believe everything will work out for u!!! :)
- to ALL psych pals for being there for me every single day in school. school life's so much better with you all around! ^^ and thanks for being so understanding and supportive thru' all theses stressful times of projects assignments and more tests ahead to come! i hope i'm not irritating you'all with my contribution to the noise pollution!!! =X hahaha. and we must all mug hard in the days to come! wahahaha~
- ernie for being understanding when i forever got no time to meet up with you =( i really miss you lots too! and SUBWAY. wahahaha~
- all friends i sms-ed on that day when i was feeling down and missing you guys so badly. =) your words really lifted up my spirits for that night. miss each and everyone of you. pls meet up soon, kaes! :)
- to YOU. for all the happiness and sadness and everything else. =))

and to think i thought i'll be making this long.. but now my roomie wants to bathe liao, wo bu de bu zou.. hahahaa.

sorry yuyu deardear.. I WIN.

muahahaa~

ciao.. love ya all guys (:

really miss all my dear friends lots lots lots.

and of cos'... KBOX!!!!!!! -.-''

No comments:

Post a Comment