Saturday, March 31, 2007

oh no, oh no.. i'm so drained from ytd's mugging session that i've not been doing anything the whole morning! =(

ytd's was the ultimate.. i've never in my entire life, spent such a long time rotting in the library.

11.30AM: start mugging.
1.30PM: pon lec, went back to hall to bathe.
2.45PM: went back to library, dump stuff, went for lunch.
3.30PM: continued mugging.
8.45PM: went for dinner.
9.30PM: continued mugging.
10.45PM: went back to hall.

count, count, count. that's like at least a freakin' 8.5 hours!! O_O

so i nearly died, cos' the day before i slept at like 4am and had to wake up for a 9.30am lecture. x_x

huiting is pronounced braindead.

***

and we were talking about boyfriends and marraige. hahahaaa. to protect the rights and reputation of everyone involved, the characters involved in the 38-ing session should be dubbed 1,2,3,4. hahahaha~


::PART ONE::

1: 2 says she wanna get married by 23!
me, 3, 4: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2: -stunned look- but no denial.
me, 1, 3, 4: wow.. can start looking for bf now liao leh.. 23 jus grad lor! how to get married?!
me: wah, then u must marry ur FIRST bf leh.. O_O
1: huh.. bu yi ding ma..
me: (reminded of 1's fren who had 2 ex-bf/s before entering a particular sch, and 13 ex-bf/s upon grad from that sch) hahahahaaa
1: eah, nwae.. can help you keep a lookout leh! hahahaa~ wad qualities you looking for??
*yak yak yak* attention suddenly shifts to 3.
3: must be taller than me! cannot be scared of cockroaches! best if can cook!
1: how tall are you? can la.. all my friends at least 17_ de..
3: 156..
1: plus allowance for you to wear heels, find one 170 for u de can liao la.. 180 de i can keep for myself!!
me: I ALSO WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
(ignored) -_-''' ---> this always happens.
me-->1: eah you got date anyone shorter than u before arh?
1: NO!! i will never!
me, 2, 3, 4: *in awe* wowwwww.. where u find so many taller than u de?
1: poly alot ma..
me: eah, yea lor yea lor! i also realise poly guys on avg taller.. so sad! all the short ones go to jc!! :( hahahahahahaaaaa (guys reading pls dun be offended. hahaa)
1: eah, true leh. poly alot of tall and quite shuai de guys..
me: =(( nwae, marriage is such a hassle! don't get married is THE BEST!!! hor, 4?!
4: *snaps out of dreamy mood* huh? what?
1: hahahaaa.. (repeats wad i said)
4: orh... yea lor yea lor.. of cos!!
me-->4: eah, actually.. seriously, i think you should look for bf leh.. why u so unreceptive de?
4: *crosses fingers* no no! wo mei you ren yao la..
me, 1: eah, say leh.. wad qualities you look for?
4: actually wo mei you xiang ni men xiang zhe me duo.. as long as i like the person can liao ma..
me, 1, 2, 3: wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


::PART TWO::

2: ytd nite i asked '5' a qn, then she couldn't slp after that!
me: WAH. wad wad wad?!
2: i asked her.. if got this guy that has all the qualities you want, but you just don't like him at all.. will you marry him?
me: wah! *deep in thought* then wad did she answered you?!
2: ....... (keeps '5''s answer secret)
me: *continues deep in thought* so wad's your answer then?
1: eah, wad you'all talking about?!
*yak yak yak* topic suddenly changes*
2: he must entertain me..
me: yes yes YES. or else you keep talking yourself super weird lidat!!
1: yeaaa!
me-->2: wah.. you really must start looking now le leh.. 23 leh! so early..
1: yea!
2: where got... still got 5 years to look wad..
me: FIVE YEARS?! GIRL YOU ARE 20 ALRDY!!
2: oops. =X hahahaa
1: yea lor.. and you need like at least 1 yr to stabilise and prepare for the marraige stuff all that leh.. means u must find bf before you 22 liao leh..
me: yea lor.. how to settle so fast.. by the time we grad, also about 23 le leh
2: shotgun lor..
me: ?!?!?!?! *STUNNED*

hahahahahahaaa.. zhen shi mei xiang dao.. 2 looks so guai also will think of that de! wooooo hooooooo~ so happening.. hahahahaa. so 2's hong ji dan is gonna come before hong zha dan?! hahahaha~

nwae, the above convos' sequence and all that have been slightly changed.. cos' too long le can't rmb everything exactly.

nwae.. 2's qn got me thinking.. hmmmmm. 1stly, it's not gonna happen. nobody's gonna find someone that's gonna fit your bill so perfectly. 2ndly, nahhh..don't think i will marry the person. unless maybe he really comes at the right time, and can remove my stigma about marraige. and 3 wanna have kids before 27! O_O hahahaaa. that is so never gonna happen to me. of cos there was once upon a time when i wanted to get married before 24 n have my 2boys,2girls.(haha, i shocked 1!!) lols.. but that was when i was still young and stupid la, i swear such a thinking is nv gonna chance upon me again. i'm so gonna stay studies-oriented and career-minded until at least...30? hahahaha. abit scary.. but i think the government will hate me. wahaha~ yes, i wanna marry my next bf.. but i dowan to get my next bf so soon, and neither do i wanna give up so many things before getting shackled too. ahahaaas~ so xian shi rite..

seriously, i don't see the sense in giving up your studies or career just to get married. yea, everyone says you can continue after marraige.. but, face it. after you get married, the kids will follow, esp. if you are still super young. and once the kids come, you will worry too much to continue study properly.. and there's the finiancial constraints to consider too.. you will want the best for your child..which is as good as cutting down any luxuries or extras meant for yourself. means you're gonna stop studying. either that or you stop working so your kid can have the best mothercare. yada yada. it's all a vicious cycle.

ya. why am i typing all this junk when i'm supposed to be studying.. hahaha

waste my time!

nwae, i'm so tired! yammie's biopsych tb says that Da Vinci only slept for less than 1.5hr a day, and he can survive! his trick was to slp for 15min every 4hours. and the psychologists and scientists actually experimented, and found that it will actually work for anyone else without any adverse side effects!!! omgggggg. that is freaking cool can! you get SO MUCH MORE TIME to do your stuff! hahahaa.. we should really try that for exams! lols.. but it says that you need at least like 2-3weeks to adjust to it.. and the 15min thingy varies for everyone. hahaha. nahhhh~ forget it. hahahaha. i think i'll just slp to my max. 6hours of slp. hahahhahaa

i'm pms-ing btw. so don't mind me if i turn nasty. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment