Friday, February 23, 2007

it's ernie's curse, i swear. it's always ernie. once he curses you, you can't escape. he's the one always predicting who will break with who, and who will get what grades, i.e.BABA. and they always happen.
and now he asks me why i'm happy everyday, i get totally all screwed up the next day.

ernieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is evil. hahaha. more evil than my boo. though they don't know each other. hahaha~ ok, kind of getting out of point. -_-'''

ooh. ytd was screwed up totally.
1. woke up all grouchy and all that, cos' didn't sleep well.
2. then looked in the mirror, and damn - bad hair dayyy. GREAT~
3. then went for breakfast with roomie, and met sx to study. then like going off for proj meeting le then realise my resume got error forget to change and must pass up later le. so asked sx help me edit somemore, then i go and change and print new copy. and damn. i only edited the mistakes sx pointed out, then those originally wanted to amend de nv amend. -_-'''
4. so was almost late for the meeting, but hai hao wasn't the last. haha.
5. and the test totally sucked, cos' all my answers different from them~ GREAT.
6. went for consultation after lunch. and left my laptop adaptor in the seminar room (and didn't find out until like 2.5hrs later -.-)
7. went back to my room after consultation, bathed. and realised my adaptor was missing. best is i don't even rmb if i took it out of the seminar room.
8. called hh and she said they saw it, but venus said leave it there cos' the person will come back and take.
9. left hall to go look for adaptor. stepped out, and it started POURING.
10. went back tk umbrella, and wind blow until my umbrella almost flipped.
11. the seminar room was void, whether of ppl or of adaptor.
12. went library look for venus no., called and she said left if with her sect. liao.. called sect. but it was after office hours alrdy. so i couldn't get my adaptor back until the next day when she returns to work. damn.
13. hurried back to hall, and almost slipped and fell while chasing the bus.
14. took bus out of hall, and took damn long.
15. no more tix for Protege, hafta watch Ghost Rider instead, which was quite stupid.
16. swensens tasted weird after awhile.

the rest of the night went well and went not-too-well in a way i guess. haha. enjoyed myself, but there were the sad stuff and happy stuff i guess (: but still, won't deny i had a great time! maybe i'm just stupid or something, haha. but i guess i'm just contented this way. =) yeap. case closed~ don't ask me about it anymore.

today was a sleepy day. crawled up at 6+. didn't sleep well again. had 111 meeting at 8.30, which literally started at 9 or something. 200 lec was useful for once, and i actually absorbed quite abit. then got lost trying to find my way to the sect's office to get my adaptor back. then met hq n jy again for 200 proj meeting. then jy's roomie say maths lec supposed start with new set of notes liao..then i pia back to hall to get the notes, and pia down to lec again. DAMN HOT TODAY CAN. still make me run here run there. in the end he didn't start the new notes O_O yeap. going home soon now~ just finished my laundry, and am packing up. hahaha

will be coming back on sunday nite or monday morn' i guess.. hehe. byeeeee to my dearie lappie for now!! =)

***

mabbie, pls be happy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment