Wednesday, January 10, 2007

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ i'm home!! :D

haha cuz mummy misses me n i got no lessons so i came home lor.. lols.. :p

hehee.. the internet at home is so much betterrrrrrr! i couldn't publish my blog in hall lorrrrrrrr!! -.- ahahas~ and i couldn't access hotmail!! dang! lols..

haha~ explored hall6 and SRC with my roomie ytd nite! hahahaa.. too free liao.. really super nothing to do lor.. ahahasss~

n yuyu deardear came to my hall today morning!! yayyyyyyyyy~ =D heheee so funnnnn!

and i finally did my laundry!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ first time okk.. hahaha i only do the laundry when i go my grandma's hse @ malaysia lor.. *blush* heheee..

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.. watching TV nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww =D wahahaha so happyyyyy! finally got tv to watchhhhh! lalala~ and i can't wait for night to fall! hehe~ cuz i can slp on MY BED. muahahaha~ the bed in hall is so bu hao shui laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

teeheeeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment