Thursday, January 18, 2007

wahhh. think i jus wasted my wk away~ =(

tues slacked the whole nite coz slept late n v tired after 6 continuous hrs of lessons the next day.. then wed nite had dinner at imm with shan jess jun pork.. was fun! :) reached hall alr 10+.. then the battle with the 6-legged creatures started. and it all began with a spoiled window that could not be fully closed. and so the things all flew in. first it was some little black flying things.. then there was the weird looking cockroach.. and it flew while we were trying to tickle it out of its hiding place with a broom. and hey presto! it vanished into thin air. great~ and we spend like ages looking for it n not daring to sleep coz it wasn't dead yet. then like half an hr later it suddenly appeared again.. and The Brave Roomie killed it. woaw! can dieee~ and so we taped the window with ikea plastic bags so that no more 6-legged things can fly in~ -.- so much for adventure... we were like sweating by the time the ordeal was over.. so we went to bathe at like 3am in the morning before finally going off to lala-land. O_O

then today had lessons too.. think social psych was quite nice~ =) hehee.. n we played the game baba played with us before for erm.. wad's that called...CME? hahaha. yea, the stick paper on the back and go around writing for ppl de.. hahaha. but this time is alot of us are actually meeting for the first time.. so some must think v long then figure out wad to write~ hahaha.

oh management was a torture. huiyuuuuuuuuuuuu. pls pls PLS dun ever pull me there againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. O_O hahahahaaaa. sucks man! waste my timeeeeeeeee. lols... anyone who sees me trying to enter LT24 @ 4.30pm on thursdays, pls slap me, grab my hair, and pull me out of my trance!! hahahaha~ i dun ever wanna attend that lecture againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. O_O

and then there was the shuttle bus nightmare. waited for like 20min or more.. and finally boarded the bus at can A. then it terminated at chinese heritage center!!! -.- so had to get down and wait at hall4 bus stop for another bus.. then i saw Genevieve! she say she also v pissed wait for the bus for 1/2hr liao! -.- then she stays at hall6 tooooooooooo!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! so happy! =D wahahaha~ so we walked back together... hehee~ so happy that i know another person from hall! =)

haiiiiiiiiiii~ so bored now. and so much stuff to do. i think out of the 6subjs i'm taking, already got 3 got projects liao. can dieeeeeeeeeeeee~ -faints- and i think i'm gonna remove the Nat poster from my softboard liao! (ok, that was very random.. haha cuz i was looking at my softboard ma.. :p) ahahaaa.. then got space to pin up other stuff~ yayyy. think gorgor only recorded half the Superstar for me ytd =X oh wells~ *shrugs*

hahahaa. okok gotta bathe liao.. then better get down to doing my work! hehee. maybe will go down to reading room ba :) hope i accomplish more todayyyy! GAMBATE! AJA FIGHTING!! :))

*

btw, i love my psych pals. they brighten up my day with their manic-ness. (:

*

and thank god (erm, huiyu's god.. hahaha) for huiyu. at least she was there to entertain me for management lec :) and she should thank me too (erm, thank my mum jiu ke yi le~ hahaha)! haha cos got me to give her jap spelling! -.-

*

and thank you everyone for being there for me whichever time deems suitable! hahahaa~ jus in a thankful mood today.. ^^

*

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment