Friday, December 29, 2006

rawr! am so boreddddddddd!! O_O

hahahaa tv only starts at 9 tonight! =X that explains why i'm bored nowwww. cuz gorgor and i have alrdy been playing for the whole day and now even da games dun appeal anymore. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -.-

hahaa finally went down to the bank in the evening to change my atm card to ernie's fav card. hahahaa~ if you duno what's that, you don't know what ernie dai yan/s. hahahaaaaaaa~

i'm so jealous of mabbieeeeeeeeee. she's going to be richhhhhhhhhhhhhh. while i'm becoming poorer and poorer!! =[

ahahaaaas. blogging rubbish againnnnnnnn. -.-

ah yi's shifting hse soon!! duno wad's the exact date... but should be going down on sun/mon to help out abit here and there ba.. *shrugs* haha i dun even know how to get there! -.- bleahhhh. wad's new rite? hahahahaaa. BLAH.

am bored bored bored!!

muahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

my weight is still going down despite my zeng fei efforts. BLEAH. somebody pls ba wo yang dao bai bai pang pang!! hahahaaa. i already trying to eat alot more leeeeeeeeeee. i duno why the weight's still dropping.. and i took it after my meal somemore! -.- i hope it's jus my bathroom scale's that's spoiled.. hahahaha~ i dowan to become skinnier le...i'm starting to freak out.... i dun wanna be reduced to looking like one of those skeletons strutting down the runway!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeek. =((

*prays hard*

i'm going to stuff myself with all sorts of fooddddddddddddddddddd. if i not enough food, then you'all can contribute some to me i dun mindddddddddd. hahaha~ anytime u see me eating too little, pls throw more food onto my plate!!!!!!! ahahahaaaaa.

FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!!!!


=(

No comments:

Post a Comment