Tuesday, December 05, 2006

back from ubin cycling trip!

i...
-played on the swings/seesaw!
-cycled!
-kena icky yucky mud on my legs.
-flew from the bike superman style.
-landed on my hands and kena serious abrasion(OUCHHH).
-grazed my right knee.
-fed the mozzies with my abrasion blood(eeeeeeeeeew!).
-ate at changi village(HAWKER FOOD,mabbie!!).
-attracted many stares from ppl all around(haha..).
-am grateful to huiyu for pushing my bike so tediously all the way out from the forests. ^^
-am greatful to waiyee for helping me disect my chicken wing! ^^
-am glad i went today..it was funnnn!! (:
-am sorry i ended up spoiling the trip =XxX
-cursed huiyu indirectly and she fell while alighting from the bus!! O_O
-love huiyu & waiyee!!! =D
-am irritated with mummy for scolding me for nothing =X
-love my gorgor for speaking up for me on my behalf when i so cannot be bothered to defend myself....
-am hurting my hands as i type this...............

=D

meimei! if you're reading this, here are my index numbers!!
Index Subject Title
17335 HP203 Social Psychology
00955 MB106 Fundamentals Of Management
17330 HP202 Developmental Psychology
72106 MAS114 Linear Algebra I
17320 HP200 Research Design And Data Analysis In Psychology
17807 HW111 Mastering Communication

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

mabbie!! sorry.. duno whether can still go back tmr with u or not.. uhhh see my injury how first hao ma? =X

k i better be off before my hands kena inflammation =((

No comments:

Post a Comment