Friday, November 10, 2006

and when i get bored during lunch break, i start doing what ernie huiyu bert loves to do...

Sky grey like cry before
Leave you later
Still never free
Sour sour air
Guard our distance
A scene of heartbreaking ending
Like breathing like that cannot stop
Drawer's yellowing diary
Found memories
That laughter is silly air
You me's past
Get deep deep really forget
Love after lacking oxygen
Stored heart's tears is extra
I know you me all no wrong
Just that forget how to go-stun
Belief swear egg egg give promise
All kena time fill up blank
I know we all no wrong
Just that let go hand will pass nicer
Wooo!
Most pretty love memory inside bring there


that was a lot of rubbish churned out considering my brain juice's already running out.. hahhhhhhhh!! -_-'''

No comments:

Post a Comment