Monday, October 23, 2006

teee heeeeeeeeeee. i love my new blog songggg!! =D THANKS YUYU DEARDEARRRRR!!!! ^^

hehe.. yay! we shall form our let's-get-addicted-to-goong club!! =)) hahahaa~ so cooooool. i'm super super SUPER HIGH nowwwwwwwwww. ^^

cuz of goong. and cuz pon-ing hr lec to meet GAIGAI on wed! hahaha~ WE GOT A DATE TO THE LIBRARY!!! -.- hahaha~ tts how unappealing the silly gal made that sound.. hahaha~ to the cafe la! lols. =)) -excited-

seeing my tagboard made me miss sa even moreeeeeeeee. =((( really, really miss ya guys............... :(

waiting for my stupid bro to come home.. he kope my lappie today morning. juz now i try to use.. cannot connect to the net!! ARGHHHHHHH. i'll kill him if he spoiled it.. i need it for proj tmr!! all my research insideeeeeeeeeeeeeee. -eeeeeks-

n my relatives from malaysia came juz now!! =D hehe.. came to play afew days.. but not staying at our hse la.. juz came to visit awhile lor. n poor little yicheng hit his head!! ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment