Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i'm so bored. that i'm gonna blog nonsense again.

i think ernie's right. if i stop blogging for just one day, i'll accumulate enough time to go and watch Death Note. ahaaa~

BAHHHHHHHHHHH.

my writer's block is coming back again!! =(( can't do my assignment. drats.

chatted with grace just now.. heee. =)) i was so blurr. hahaha. i went to wish her good luck for the coming 'A's.. then she was like.. but i'm still in j1? HAHA. oooops. =X hahahaaaa. i really gou blur man. i actually forgot!! ahahahaaaa. but nwae, i think got generation gap le. haha. cuz their syllabus change le. so she had to explain to me wad's going on and blah. heheee. she reminded me of myself in j1. nvm.. i pulled thru'.. so will FRIEND!!!! =D jiayou!!

ehh. this wouldn't do. i just squander my whole night away surfing youtube and chatting!! BLAH! =X can die~ hahaha. but i wanted to do my assignment!! then keep on block. duno wad to write lehhh =(


bahhhh. i should just snap out of all this rubbish. HMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment