Sunday, October 08, 2006

i hate the time of the month. but i love the brief period of time just before THE day. in other words, i love PMS.

hahaha.

so, huiyu and beavan says i am pms-ing. true, but i am not pissed because i am pms-ing; i am just letting myself show how pissed i am because i am pms-ing.

hahaha. cheem rites?

in other words, even when i am not pms-ing, it does not mean i am abnormal and don't get angry or pissed like everyone else. i just tend to have a better control of my emotions when i am not pms-ing. even if i am pissed or angry or irriatated or whatever, i just shut up coz i don't want to stir up anymore troubles. so i just keep my mouth shut and let them be.

but when i am pms-ing. i don't care. i just scream and turn nasty straightaway if you ignite me. hurhurhur. and today is just one of those days. i don't give a damn whether you think i am mean or what. you pissed me off first. that's your problem. next time you want to irritate me, please consult the royal calendar first. make sure you don't unleash the beast within me.

but then, there are some people who seriously shouldn't bother to consult the royal calendar. coz i'll bark and bite them whether or not THE day is near.

okk i'm seriously getting mean. LALALA~


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment