Tuesday, October 03, 2006

i am so unbelievably unmotivated. =[ really so sick of the stupid book! since i blogged just now, i've only touched like.. less than 10pages of the book? bahhh!! :(( i just feel like giving up.. everything is so rubbish.. it seems more like common sense plus afew jargons here and there to me.. i don't see any sense in studying it at all. everything's rubbish to me.. i rather do a project about it or something.. memorising pure rubbish just feels like shiteee. *RAWRRRRRRRRR*

i think i'm pms-ing. feel so rotten today. afternoon daddy came back and i was chatting on the phone with huiyu, then he just start asking me do this do that, do yi da dui rubbish. so horrible. i can't stand him sometimes.. always so lazy everything dowan to help out with at home, then simple things also must ask other ppl do for him. sometimes it gets so ridiculous i wanna laugh. bcoz he always ask us do stupid things, so he everything also duno, then always every little thing also duno.. like totally no general knowledge! urrrrgh. so irritated. n hullo? i'm talking on the phone?? and u ask me do this do that? -pissed- can't you be more polite?? >=( then mummy came back also in a bad mood cuz they quarrelled last night or something.. then just kept scolding me! bahhhhhhhhhhhh. and what can i do? shut up. *RAWR* i feel like sitting in front of the tv or sitting in bed with a book or simply just lie around talking on the phone.. yeap. just do NOTHING for once and rest in peace(not literally). most of all, i just wanna tear up my HR tb.

-screams-

sucks sucks sucks. self-motivation's not working on me today. the mood swings seem to be having a greater effect on me. =(

so siannnnnnnn.

i tink i'll just go study my forensic science le. don't give a damn about HRM le. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. gawd, this is just so unlike me. duno wat's happening... :[

No comments:

Post a Comment