Sunday, October 01, 2006

bahhh. duno why cnnt sign in my msn. hahaha oh wells. =X

bahhhhhhhh. studying quite slowly... sadx~ :p

hmmmm. mummy bought cha ye dan for me! hahaha. reminds of me SOMEBODY. somebody, as in literally that SOMEBODY. lols. used to love the yu ren sheng cha ye dan.. but then i no longer the last time i ate it/ anymore. haha. maybe it was just under somebody's influence that time.. coz after everything i just started repelling cha ye dan. and whenever i see yu ren sheng, i just feel like bolting. hahaha. but mummy, not knowing anything, thinks that i love cha ye dan to bits. hahaha. so she see i very long never eat le then buy for me lor. so sian... don't feel like eating now =X ahahas. oh wells~ buy le then must eat le.. but it's not yu ren sheng de... =)

lalalaaaaa. how how howww. studying so slowly!! -.-'''

ohhh went to popular just now to refill my stock of highlighters. die le.. i just bought this set of cute highlighters, that are just totally so......mablerine. -.- arghhhh. this is NOT good. wahahaha~ it's not my fault i swear.. i couldn't find the type i wanted. so that set of highlighters were sitting on the shelf, looking at me and screaming "where's mab where's mab?? she's supposed to bring us homeee!!" so i see them so poor thing and decided to bring them home instead! -hurhurhur- not funny. -_-'''

blahblahblah.

i'm so tempted to pierce a 2nd earhole on the left. was just standing outside the shop, staring at the "earpiercing service available here". then i just freaked out at the idea of my rotting ears and decided to back away. hahaha. no la, my ears are not literally rotting, but they just get infected quite easily. =( nvm, i talk so much rubbish, one of these days i'll still return there and pierce de.. lols. -_-'''

HMMMMMMMMMM. so boringggg. mab's still out gallivanting with her mum while i'm rotting at home around my books. life's so unfair i sompah.. muahahas. stupid dearie... you're supposed to call me!!! :p hahahaa. don't mind me la, i'm just jealous. why am i stuck at home on such a beautiful day? :(

okok.. back to thy books! gambate~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment