Sunday, August 27, 2006

yeap yeap! ytd was fun~ =) i dun like american haunting!! lousy movie~~ booooooos. stupid story.. hahaha. not scary one. hahaha ok huiyu n dot it going to laugh at me.. cuz i kp covering my eyes then now i say nt scary.. wahahha~ -.-''' yeap yeap. dotty act innocent................ HAHAHA. nwae.. guys.. thanks so much for the happy day n the presents! (=

blahblahblah.

gun gun i miss uuuuuuuuuuu =( must go out some dayyyyy.

****

i duno why u just can't simply leave me alone.

u're just being so plain selfish --- u broke up for ur watever own reasons.. then after the break n me n gaigai nao until so jiang n u didn't even bother trying to salvage something u ruined.. instead, before everything with her is over u come n find me again. wat kind of a lousy guy r u. watever u do u just tink abt whether it's going to benefit u or mk ur life easier.. u dun even gif a damn about how others will feel. n now all u know how to do is say u love me. if u really love me so much then why dun u juz leave me alone? if u love me so much then how come it's been half a yr after we broke up n u r still trying to mk my life miserable? is that what ur definition of love is all about??

nah. that's not wat i define love as. if u really love me, then get out of my life.

i dun care about the blog u revived or watever photo album u compiled. i'm not going to even take a look at anything. dun u understand? i've told u so many times alrdy.. wat's over is over.. there wun be anymore happy times where the two of us is concerned anymore. i dun gif a damn abt u anymore. get it?

i dun care if i'm hurting u here. cuz i've drilled this into ur head a million n one times alrdy n u just kp coming back.

yes, i read the letter with a neutral mind. but it's no use.. so tell me.. u can gif me happiness? how? so tell me, i'm suppose to take it tt nothing happened n go on with u happily like last time? how? as usual u're juz being selfish. wat's happened is happened n i can't tk it that nothing's happened at all n go back to u. i dun even like u anymore. i juz feel a sense of repulsion towards u. how r u going to make me happy lidat. n i dun tink our break has made us realise how we cnnt do w/o each other or how much we r meant for each other; it only made me realise how much easier n happier my life is w/o u messing it up yea? n it made me realise tt i'll do better w/o u. so u screw tt cold hard fact into ur head pls.

n yea garrel humiliated me? yea i wun deny it but i've alrdy flared up n all tt wat not. wat he does to me is non of ur business. u dun hafta do anything for me to get back at him or watever. n u bloody well tink of wat u told him first. if u didn't tell him anything then he can't humiliate me too. why dun u juz slap urself first?

n can u pls kindly enlighten me about wat beavan did to outrage my modesty? how come i duno anything abt it? wow. so lihai ar. u know something tt i duno? so tell me about it. enlighten me. or did u just mistaken beavan for yourself? cuz if i nv recall wrongly, u were the one who outraged my modesty, not him??

n i duno n dun understand wat fj told u.. n i dun gif a damn either. if u're trying so hard not to let the ppl arnd u down, then do me a favour n stop letting yourself down. be a man n get on with ur life. forget me n stop indulging yourself in this self-pity shit. u're just plain refusing to get on with ur life. when something big happens, everyone's entitled to be pampered for awhile. but max. one or two months, after that nobody gifs a damn abt u anymore. thw world can't stop for u. it just moves on. n u shld move on with the world too. not expect us to wait for u to move on. n not expect us to accomodate u.

i seriously put everything aside to think abt ur letter.. but it just makes me fume even more badly. why everytime i try to call for a truce u juz dump all this shit at me? i've told u a trillion n one times i dun like u anymore n i dowan anything to do with u anymore. n u've the cheek to ask me not to reject u just because i'm contented with my life now? tell me who r u to demand that?? it's a fact that i'm contented with my life now.. who do u tink u r to demand tt i gif up my happiness to make way for a screwed-up life ahead?? just what the hell make u believe that u r bigger n greater than all my frens???

for the last time i'm saying all this over n over again, i'm over u. stop intruding my life. let me live in peace. n u'll find ur true happiness one day too if only u can get over with all this shit n move on with ur life.

No comments:

Post a Comment