Saturday, August 05, 2006

okk i'm so excited for huiyu!! hahaha. huiyu YOU XI LE. wahahhaa. i'm going to mislead the whole world. wahahahahha. ok i cnnt say wat xi muahahahahaha. :p


haha yep, ricola! thanks for finally tagging!! hahaha. yeaaaaa. the teabags r smart n funny! hahaha. ^^

SI DOTTY. wat i very flirty!! n wat sure gao da!!! wat is the problem with sas guys!! =X they either lie or they talk rubbish. wat the hell is their problem!! urrrrrgh. -dun fren u- booooooooooooooo.

ok i officially declare i'm SCARED of prawns. as in.. not juz hate eating them.. but i'm SCARED of raw prawns too!! eeeeeks. mummy juz asked me to help her erm..un-shell? yeap. peel the shells of like half a kg of raw prawns?? hahaha. so dumb. reason? cuz she got no nails n need long nails to peel. blahhh!! n i tell u it's damn feaking disgusting. it's the most disgusting thing i've ever touched in my entire life la. like u yank it's head out n all that. then u pull out it's legs? wth la! i like literally pain for the prawns la. it's so cruel. imagine someone yank out ur head juz lidat?? together with ur eyes n all tt?? eeeeeeeeeeeks. i was like closing my eyes half the time!! =X n the stupid smell is so STINKO n got the stupid yellow thingy that flows out that freaks me out. n i kp washing my hands every 1 or 2 prawns i peeled!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew eeeeeeeeeeeeew eeeeeeew. how can u guys ever eat prawns!! it's so cruellllll. okok no offense. but if u wanna continue eating prawns, word of advice is dun go peel raw prawns. cuz after tt u will nv wanna eat prawns again. i tink chefs r very poor things. cuz they muz be guilt-ridden for the rest of their lives peeling so many prawns everyday!!! =[


SOMEBODY PLS STOP CALLING ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE. U'RE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. I DUN CARE IF I'M SOUNDING MEAN NOW. U R JUZ INTERFERING WITH MY LIFE. YOU KNOW WAT IS CALLED HARRASMENT?!?! YOU ARE HARRASMENT!! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING TO U AT ALL. ON THE PHONE OR WHAT SO EVER. YES I SAID BEFORE I DUN MIND DISCUSSING ANY PROBLEMS ON THE PHONE AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T MAKE ME ANGRY. BUT I DUN SEE ANY PROBLEM NOW. U R THE BIG PROBLEM. N JUZ LOOKING AT UR CALL RECORDS FREAK ME OUT N MAKE ME FUMING MAD. SO IF I PICK UP THE PHONE I'LL JUZ SCREAM AT U. WHICH I DUN FANCY WASTING MY VOCAL CORDS ON U. CAN U JUST BLOODY HELL GET OUT OF MY LIFE N LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment