Tuesday, August 15, 2006

heex.. was looking thru' the old sms-es of phone.. yeap. those days in feb/march.. earlier time of the year when everything was in a mess.. hmmmm. realised tt i've grown alot since then. yeaa... rmb tt time gungun was forever worrying tt i will cry.. haha so funny thinking of it now.. can't believe i used to be such a crybaby! =X heex.. n then of cuz there were frens like mab bert n the 8e.. shuwen ernie yuyu n the dans they'all..dotty jaren n blah occassionally dropping in sms-es to entertain me n cheer me up.. so happy reading them! thanks to all the friends who helped me climbed up after the fall.. supported me thru' the darkest period of my life.. i've became a much stronger gal now who is able to face the challenges more readily n will no longer shed tears for stupid guys so easily! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR FRENS!! couldn't have come thus far without ur help!! heeex sounds like some grammy speech eh? =X I LOVE MY FRENS!! ^^

ok shall stop being corny.. n get back to STUDYING!!

yeap. can u believe it? i came online just to type this stupid para.. hahaha. just wanted to do it before i forget ma.. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment