Sunday, July 23, 2006

haha ok reply tags first...
jun: yeap. thanks! i'll be happy... dun worry abt me.. i guess i've made up my mind alrdy... =)
bert: okok dun cry. wo ai ni bi ai johnny depp duo yi dian dian.. hahaha
mab: haha u want flower juz copy n paste from my blog can le.. ok we go trim one day this wk? i wanna rebond my ends!
ernie: u got hair to cut meh? :p

***

hahaha ok. things r getting slightly weird recently. hahahaha. =X

yayyyyy. kbox ytd w lj bert hx!! duper funnnn!! =D although started out very nan ting-ly. hahaha ask bert!! i zao xia like duno wat. wahahahhaa. lalalalalaaaaaaaaaa~ so happpppy!! sing 5hrs still not enough.... i still wanna singggg!! :) n i still suck with duets... =(( then walked arnd ps with lj mab ernie! muahahahaaas. =) yayness!!(ec) happy dayyyyyyyyyyyy! :))

mab pls call me later if u r free!! :)

***

abt nxt sat:
jess... ernie DEMANDS tt u ask him along. the rest of the dans.... erm. i tink i shld be going ba.. haha. pls help me be strong. n pls dun scold me if i really leave halfway... blahs! (ehhh... dun tink will happen ba? HOPEFULY. haha) [tis para sounds like a prayer... -_-''''] hmmm yeap. i still wun know wat to say or do.. blahhh. sounds weird. then i go for wat hor? bleahhhhh. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment