Monday, June 05, 2006

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!! =D

met yuyu in the morning... and ate THAI EXPRESS for lunch!! woo hooooo... =D heex... happy!! then walked arnd.. n after she went off to work i went for my manicure!! yayyyy~ did a french! yay! so pretty now! wahahha... :p

then met mab at tamp[not met tamp... hahaha] after that... went to buy my davinci code!! yayness(EC)!!! ^^ heex... happiness[not very EC....]!! :D

then went to bedok meet the rest of my family for dinner!! yummmmmmy!! more food!! wahahaha.... =D then we went down to serangoon.. my aunt's hse... n my nephew was there!! =D hahaha n my cousin keeps psychoing him to call me AUNTIE. omgggggggg. sounds so old. hahahha. fortunately he can't talk yet. haha. damn funny. tink he suppose to call my mum lao kim[in dialect..] or something lidat... then my mummy says the LAO makes her sound very old.. so she say call auntie can le. then my cousin commented.. "mama jiao auntie, nu er ye jiao auntie..." hahahahha! win liao looooo -_-''' yeap. yf's so cute!! he was suppose to drink his milk le..but his mummy still preparing.. then we took off his mittens.. n he started sucking his fist... as in suck n lick until got the sucking noise!!! wahahahhah. damn hilarious lo. n i laugh until the rest of my relatives laughing at me... =X then his daddy attempted removing his hand from his mouth, n he started sucking his daddy's hand.... -_-'''' awwwwwwwwwwwww. babies r jus so adorable!! =))

yayyyy! best thing is my parents stop quarrelling le!! n they like back to last time so cuteeee. like kp suan-ing each other jokingly tt type. hahaha very funny when u hear them talk.. :p

therefore.. huiting was a very happy gal ytd!! :)

heex... have been thinking for the past few days for names for my future 2boys 2girls. MUAHAHAHA. i tink i'm crazy! lol. very sian ma. nothing to do so tink of names maaa. hahaha. so my daughters r going to be called CHLOE & CORAL. n my sons r gonna be called SCOTT & STUART!! wahahhaha... cool~ yayyyyyy. but they r just ideal names. of cuz they r not likely to come true. like to get four kids, i hafta get married at like latest say 24? hahahah. n by the time i grad with only an HONOURS, i'm alrdy 23. hahahha. i shld wait long long.... -_-''' n i'm not even ready for my nxt relationship zzz.... used to dream when i was still a stupid naive girl that, i'm gonna work SUPER HARD after my 'A's, n make my first million before i enter uni, then marry a nice guy n settle with a hse beside the sea. hahahha. yea sounds stupid. but it's just a DREAM. wun come true.. HAHA. =X *ahems*

hahahah! am so happy nowadays. everything's going so smoothly! hope it'll continue lidat!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment