Friday, May 26, 2006

wahhhhhhhhh. super hectic n tiring wk!! :((

i hate my jobbb. it's so damn boring... n the only times when it's unboring is when shirley n i r cutting out some boliao cartoon characters n stuff to paste in our paper boat. hahaha dun tink u'all understand.. nvm. n 2nd most unboring thing is when eye candy is joking arnd... n when we laugh.. the stupid old grouchy boss will start nagging. ARGH. i really cnnt stand her le la. she keep picking at me for the whole wk laa. i'm going crazy le la.n i nv even do anything wrong! i mean.. ok i made one or two mistakes, but i wasn't the only one.. but she only scolded me.. n she still say what.. i am duno what MISS WONG introduce to go there work de, so dun throw her face. n i'm like huhhhhh. wth. i dun even know who's miss wong..n all the while i was under the mpression i applied for the job online or something?? -_-''' wth looooo. n she says wat miss wong is someone who works at the law firm. like wth... why wld i know anyone from the law firm?? n she was shouting across the room to me.."dun go arnd spreading u not the agency employ de hor." hello?? dun go arnd spreading n u shouting across the room?? wth laaaaa. n she kp picking on me!! even when the mistake is not i make de!! arghnessssss. dun like her la. booooo!!

bleahs. so siannn. yay! yang guang you miao tmr!! :)) went back on tues with shan to collect the tix.. then help them dabao dinner n even went up to shan's hse mk honey water for them! lols. quite fun. like back to the gd ol' times again. but i duno half of the cs now... hahahaha. like all new ppl. ahahahs. n they look so un-enthu? zzzz. hahaha nvm! oh nwae.. hua zhuang zhu n xuan cuan zhu n dao ju zhu merge liao. hahaha. poor thing. they become so busy!! =X n i heard there r only 7 j1s... is everyone getting into the exco? hahahah. -_-''' bleahhhhhhhhs. still, i'm looking forward to tmr!! miss all da our batch ppl!! preeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeelerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! hahahhaha. ^^

blahblahblah.

ooooh. i like the 9pm show! the zhi zun hong yan! hahahha. i like fann wong's character!! hahaha. the Xiyi... =)) yayyyyy. her words r like so classic, but yet delivers so much! hahaha. talk crap... example...
guy: gimme a chance. i'm no longer the jerk i used to b anymore.
Xiyi: i've devoted the first half of my life to u..now i wanna devote the next half of my life to myself.
guy: but i really need u by my side...
Xiyi: if u can't learn to tk up the role of a guy properly n look after ur family, how do u expect a woman to trust u to tk care of her forever? gif urself a chance too. without me u can have a new beginning too. a brand new experience will be waiting for u.. =)

cool~ so classic. but yet so true. hahahaha. read btw the lines... yay! :))

la di da! my new matress came ytd. used to be the nua nua type. now the new one is those thick n hard type. n it's suddenly so much higher... ahhaha. i kp thinking i will roll off the bed.. lol. cuz my bed is those type got 'railing' at the side de.. but now the new matress is like same height as the 'railing'.. so i kp thinking i'll roll off the bed. hahahah! n last nite i kp thinking of myself as the princess in The Princess And The Pea. wahahahahhaha. really xiang tai duo le... -_-''' lol. but quite sad laa. hafta sacrifice all my softtoys! cuz mummy throwing away the lower bunk cuz she know if she doesn't throw away i'll cont' slping there n leave the new matress unslept in. ahhaha. so my upper deck no space for my soft toy exhibition le. hahahah. so now my bed very sparse. left my pillow, bolster, red cushion, banana n pyjamas, blanket n myself. :( lonelyyy..i'm so lonelyyyyy.i've no softtoyyyyy,all on my ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! -howls out of tune- hahaha!

ohhhh. n i wanna sell my physics bible lehhh! hahahha. somebody pei me go bras basah one day? hahahha!

oh n i'm getting very fat! have been eating chocolate EVERYDAY! wahahhaha. stress ma. :p

blahhhhh. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment