Thursday, May 04, 2006

ohhhhh. so many days nv blogged le. but it's ok.. sms-ing ernie is equivalent to writing diary. hahaha. cuz he's in field camp, n i'm supposed to update him abt wat's happening while he's in the jungle! so he i sms him, n he doesn't get to reply oso... so it's equivalent to writing a diary! cuz the diary can't talk to me! hahaha. lame. -_-'''

okkkk. so happening these few days. first thing everyone reading this will be happy to find out... HAHA. n i noe i'm rubbing salt in the wound.. but yea.. everyone here will seriously be happy for u, bastard! hahaha. u noe who n wat i'm talking abt. if u dun, too bad. -nehh-

erm yea. n to the same bastard. pls stop pestering me. i duno wat's happening in ur world all the time.. if noone tells me anything, dun expect me to noe wat's going on. n dun expect me to sit there n happily kenna scolded by u for no reason. i'm not the stupid weakling like before anymore.. n i certainly am not one to cry over everything anymore. so nxt time u want to scold me, pls use ur PIG-BRAIN to think again. i'm not some stupid gal who will sit there n listen to u talk when u r upset, then let u suka suka scold when u're ok again. i have better things to do than entertain u.

yada yada.

life's boring. work is boring. =(( so much work to do! workload increase by like 3 or 4 times!! do until i want to slp n want to die. =X n debbie and clara r both quitting soon... prob in a month's time. n i'll be all alone again. =[ boooooooooo. qingying's quitting soon too. n prob ernie too [not the ernie in tekong haha.]. bleahs! so siannnn zzz....

deb: ooh u added me to friendster le!
me: yea.. tt day very sian maa..
deb: i went to look at all their[yk,jieru,beavan] profiles n photos all that..
me: hahaha! how how how?
deb: jieru looks............... aiya. she juz cnnt smile laa. she looks ugly when she tries to smile/laugh.
me: YESSSSSSSSSS.
deb: beavan n yk juz looks....................... erm yea lo.
me: hahaha okk... yay! i look nicer than all of them wahahaha.
deb: haha yes!!
me: -.-''' i was juz being bo liao laa. hahaha.
deb: no lo.. i seriously tink so... u n ernie look the nicest!!


HAHAHAHA..........

No comments:

Post a Comment