Sunday, May 21, 2006

cindy: ok! sure! u wanna watch da vinci code with beavan n i? :)
all the guys: -_-""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


hahahha. ok! here's wat's happening to me.

debbie's last day ytd! :(( really quite sad. was getting along with her so well. n like.. she really helped me tide through the break n all that... lending me her shoulder to cry on.. n listening to me talk n all that. then there was how our thinkings clicked n all that.. so nice! everyone in the company always ask the both of us when they see us alone.. "where's ur twin sister?" hahahha quite funny. -sigh- i really am gonna miss her! hope the stupid weird colleague doesn't give me any more crap. i got no more patience now. haha debbie gaf me a present ytd! is this bag/pouch to contain stuff de... n once i saw it i started luaghing... cuz the brand is DEBBI. hahahha! :))

okkk. then went to watch VOICE with yk ytd! suppose go NUS... but like both of us got sianed last min, n decided not to go... nwae.. i accepted NTU psychology today morning le.. so yeap. hostel sharing anyone? :) now truly understand wat jaren meant by ur future is decided just by click. the feeling when u click tt thing... was abit hesitant.. duno why... shurgs. yeap. ttz not the pt.. point being VOICE IS VERY VERY NICE!!! yay! it's not that horror la. hahaha. the plot is nice.. n the rating is 4.5stars!! wooooooo!! hahahah. n guess who we saw at cine? the FITNESS ppl! NINE OF THEM. talk abt the world very small. hahahhaha. =X yeap. all doing fine i guess. majority r in OCS.. hahaha. coudln't have expected anything less i guess... =)

yeap. then wanted to go dhoby ghaut eat pepper lunch express. was yaya-ing to yk.. say i know my way arnd orchard very well now le.. so yeap. walk walk walk.. walk until wheelock.. he call ernie n 'complimented' him.. say he's a very good shifu.. teach me how to get my way arnd orchard... n the wisma taka cine chant very helpful n blah. n asked him if the map he draw for me got include dhoby mrt not... ok then i stopped yaya-ing n realised i've been walking in the opposite direction all the while... -_-''' stupid yk lo. nv tell me!! n i wearing heels! argh. make me pain dao yao si have to rao yi da quan walk back.... -_-'''' eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hahahha. so much so for ernie jiao dao you fang. n so much so for i noe my way arnd orchard alrdy. hahahah.

yea~ i like pepper lunch! ^^

yayyyy! ppl pls watch VOICE!!! it's fabbbbbbbbbb!! :))

ahahhas. wat else? oh yah.. finally conferenced with ernie n yuyu last nite!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment