Monday, April 10, 2006

oooooh. happening wkend. but nvm.. shan't talk about it here. wanna noe ask me.. =X

bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. bleah bleah bleahhhh.

haix... =(

hmmm nwae.. debbie's on a 4-day first-aid course.. n fri is hol.. so i'll only b seeing her on sat.. =[ so boring w/o her at work! n on top of it.. clara's not here today.. still on hol.. zzz. hopefully she'll come back tmr.. haha! opened the drawer n saw her cigarettes there.. wonder how's she's coping... =( i miss both of them.. data entry kinda sucks with noone slipping u messages n such. =X chatted with eye candy today.. he's looking for a new job.. hahaha. like..everyone's doing that.. cuz the company moving to WOODLEIGH. n it's v inconvenient for alot of ppl. but nvm..doesn't affect me.. cuz they r only moving in august. HAHA. -_-''' oh well~ yp's weird again today... talked to me. then like bleahhhhhhhh. ask me qns that -stunned-(sc) me.. like haha? how u expect me to answer? lol. haiiiiiiiiii. i still tink my eye candy's cute! hahaha. not as cute as the yakun cat tho.. =)

LALALA.

kp listening to my blog song. it's called yong gan. n i kp tinking of the mtv. which is like so damn saddddd. which is even sadder cuz i want go KBOX. hahaha. -_-''' hmmm yeap. like the song title.. i muz b YONG GAN. i'll tide thru' all this. i must not b wavered. i must noe wat's best for me. i must not look back. i must be brave. it'll all be over soon! i'm proud to b a virgo! virgo r strong-willed ppl when they want to be one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment