Sunday, March 26, 2006

yayyy~ I WANT A BABY SHARK FOR MY BDAE!!! preferably the one at the wisma fishtank that likes to long pia... hahahha. he's juz so0o0o0o0o0 cuteeeeeeeeeee! ^^yayness!(ec) heex...
mab get me a baby shark for my bdae n i'll get u a kitten for urs! ^^
beavan get me the fish tank for my baby shark n i'll cont chatting with u every nite! ^^
bert get me the seaweed n all that stuff for my baby shark's tank n i'll promote myself to b ur wife so that mab can become ur mistress legally! ^^
huiyu ernie get the water for my baby shark's tank n i'll promote both of u become my mummy daddy!!! ^^
CHUA YEOW KHENG chop urself up to minced meat to feed my baby shark n i'll give u the privilege of ridding the world of a nuisance!! wahaha... dun worry i'll gif u roses every yr at the tomb... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment