Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hahaha. i finally get to bloggg. everytime wan blog then haf to talk at the same time so confusiing. so i blog rubbish instead.

ok yeap. erm. ytd.. worked ot.. today.. still work ot. hahaha. so sian.

oh btw!! my first baby newphew was born ytd evening!! ^^ went to see him @ KK today. lol. like less than 5min away from my office.. so i went at lunch break. so cute!! ^^ n very healthy... yay~ =)

erm... yah. sorry guys cnnt go kbox with u'all today.... my boss very strict now le. n the stupid manager keeps picking on us now. so cnnt give him chance to pick! =[ so we very ke lian now zzz...

nwae thanks guys for singing my list of songs in my loving memory!! hahaha. yay~ n i duno how the hell i managed to climb above ni men liang ge de wu ding... but nvm. hahaha. i shall not attempt to find out. =X

erm. yea. got so many things to blog about. but suddenly cnnt tink properly. hahaha. too many windows blinking! :p erm.

oh yah. juz found out something ytd... clara told me that when i juz joined the company alot of ppl dun like me cuz i too outspoken le. hahahaaaa. erm win le lo.... -_-''' i very outspoken meh? i tot at that time i still quite reserved de. =X i tink i'm more outspoken now lo... juz that i learn to kp a low profile in a mo sheng de di fang le... hahaha. but yea. i rather be high with frens who accept the so-called 'outspoken' me.. which i dun rmb wat i was like then le. ahhaha. nvm. mayb i was just too noisy! nvm. i'm not staying there for long nwae.. i'll move on n find new frens! n move on to kp in touch with my good frens! ahahas. jus kp low profile for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment