Wednesday, March 22, 2006

hahaha. ok i shall blog while noone pesters me to chat YET! =p

ok today was 1/2sad 1/2happy. hahaha. firstly.. was quite sad in the morning.. cuz very sleepy.. then my darling debbie nv come so i very sian... hahaha. n alot of stuff to do. n eye candy says will have OT today... so i was like sianED(EC?)... hahaha. then er(EC),san(SC),si(FC)... hahaha ok i tink only ernie n huiyu understands my blog.. -_-''' ok i shall be more understoodable(can i make this SC? haha)... yeap. so was so sian le. n oso my right ankle there that time the ligament tear there started to pain since i went jogging on monday.. n it didn't got better.. so i was feeling quite rotten! =( then yk called me. then kenna suan by me for THE WORD thingy. muahaha. then i was busy so hung up after awhile. then he sms me again to explain. then i got pissed off. so i rebutted him until siao. then he replied at like noon lo.. then he apologised all that. then ok i cheered up abit! haha cuz i dun like to b mean to him but sometimes he's simply qian ma. ahahas. ^^ ok so hopefully we r still frens? is that good or bad? zzz... nwae.. then clara came!! n she bot the tio glutton CHOCOLATE ECLAIR for me!! *wooooots* hahaha we both love it! yayness(EC)! cuz that time we at orchard both waiting for our own frens to come.. then she like abit sad lidat kp complaining to me.. so when she walked off to somewhere else to buy stuff n i go tio glutton buy my lunch i shun bian bot one chocolate eclair for her to cheer her up.,. hahaha. yay~ so today i got one too! n so zhun.. i needed to b cheered up too! ^^ so it pays to b kind sometimes.. LALALA~ =D

yeap. then nothing much le. eye candy bluff me.. in the end no OT! sorry ernie.. or else can go out with u le.. bleahh. but by the time i found out was like knocking off le.. n mummy already cook dinner at home le.. =X

yayness(EC)!! celebrating ada's bdae on saturday! muahaha. fun n broke day i think~ hahaha. sounds weird =X yayyyy. then going out with ernie n mayb huiyu on sunday... that is if the zoo tix available! ahahas. or else i'm stuck with ernie alone!! *ARGHNESS(EC)* lol. daddy going to torture me!! ^^ he'll make me watch him do BABA CRUNCHES!! muahaha. as usual only 2 ppl understand me. sorry~ i'll try to blog more in point! hahaha. but for now i gtg le...

yayness(EC)! beavan coming out soon! lalala~ i got one more person to irritate!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment